- We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you register, we need to know your name and email address to allow us to send you our newsletter.
- We offer a great service, by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to send you regular newsletters.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by accessing the "Newsletter" section of the site. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to be remembered by the site. A cookie is an element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser which is then stored on your system.